Using meditation to attract “the one” is not unheard of. In fact, using affirmations of love has been found to be highly effective in ultimately ending up with the one you were meant to be with.
With meditation, you embody a more loving disposition, and eliminate whatever is preventing you from loving other people unconditionally. And by being a more loving person, you will eventually receive love from others.
1. With meditation, you will understand the essence of love. It’s every bit important, like food and clothing. Giving yourself time to meditate is giving yourself time to love yourself more. And because you feel it, a natural consequence is that you will want to give it back.
2. As meditation turns you into a more loving person, you will attract people who will mirror the love you give. In other words, the positivity that you give will come back to you.
3. Meditation in order to attract love into your life can be done by using vibration-raising affirmations. You can choose one or two affirmations, preferably short ones that easily roll off the tongue. Here are some examples of affirmations for love that might work for you:
· My relationships are loving.
· I love the feeling of being in love.
· I attract love easily.
· I love myself.
· Everybody loves me.
· I am full of joy at how much love is in my life.
4. You must be filled with positive emotions when repeating these affirmations to yourself. Because feelings are the key to your subconscious, saying these statements when you’re in a happy state of mind will allow you to truly personify love. Alternately, these affirmations will not work if you’re not the least bit happy.
5. They say that it takes at least 21 days for an idea to be imprinted in your subconscious. To be sure, give yourself 30 days of repeating these affirmations over and over, until you are able to fully internalize and reflect on them. You will find that you won’t even have to say them over and over again after 30 days, because you naturally embody love! Without even realizing it, you will be speaking and acting with love in mind!
Attracting love has never been harder, especially now that more people are willing to spend more time with their computers than with people. But it is possible, with meditation, to attract love into your life. The power lies within you!