We get lots of requests for meditation techniques to relieve anxiety. Finger healing is remarkably effective in providing relief for most forms of anxiety.
Dr. Kilstein recently got an email from Nancy, who wants to know:
“Do you have a Finger Healing for anxiety attacks?
I’m quite sure you would. Please let me know. Thank you”
Here is his reply:
You’re right, Nancy. I have a great Finger Healing that
will help with anxiety attacks.
Meditation Techniques To Relieve Anxiety
Whenever you’re feeling overwhelmed and anxious, take
a few minutes to do the following:
1. Sit comfortably wherever you happen to be.
2. Bend your elbows and raise your arms so that your upper
arms are parallel to the ground and extended to the sides.
3. Your hands should be at the level of your ears, with
fingers spread wide and pointing towards the sky.
4. Now, start rotating your hands back and forth, as if you
were screwing a lightbulb, pivoting at the wrists.
5. Continue this motion for three minutes, breathing long,
deep, and slow.
6. Focus your energy on continuing this motion, visualizing
all your anxiety floating up to the sky as you move
7. With each movement of your hands, you release more
and more anxiety from your body and become more relaxed.
8. There will be a point where continuing may be difficult,
but if you persist and get past that point, it will become
9. After three minutes, relax.
10 Feel the calmness and serenity that fills your body.
If you liked this meditation technique to relieve anxiety
or you want more Finger Healing meditation techniques,
you can get more Finger Healing here – it’s a free email course
that sends you more meditation techniques every week.
Pingback: Meditation Techniques To Relieve Anxiety – Finger Healing | meditationtechniquesvideos