Meditation Techniques

The Connection Between Meditation and Breathing


Oxygen is the fuel that allows our body to perform its day to day activities. Breathing is a natural sign of life; from the moment you came out of your mom’s womb, you already knew how to breathe. But breathing properly is altogether different. You may not realize it, but you may have been breathing improperly all your life! Meditation and breathing are very much interconnected. If you really want to learn how to meditate, you should start with proper breathing: inhale with around 80 to 85% fullness and exhale by leaving around 10 to 15% in your lungs. Don’t hold or stop your breath; let it flow naturally.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top